Oprydningssalg (OPDATERET 8/6-16)

Køb, salg og bytte brugerne imellem.
MichaelLego
10+ indlæg
10+ indlæg

Re: Oprydningssalg (OPDATERET 8/6-16)

Post by MichaelLego »

Understandable, they didn't make it easy... this set should have everything (minus the digital items & 1 Adventure Pack (but the other 3 are included) that they thew in the the Kickstarter Campaign. My understanding is that the base Kickstarter game has about twice the content, and then the Adventure packs added even more
Michael_Olsen wrote:
MichaelLego wrote:It's the Kickstarter Pack with 3 Adventure Packs, so I believe it was the Keeper level... I bought it from a backer who had not opened it
Thanks. I am just confused by the adventure pack count. There seem to be 4 or 5 as stretch goals alone (in adventurer's pledge and above), and if it is the keeper level it should have 3 additional.
erthule
25+ indlæg
25+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Concordia, Scythe, Roll for the Galaxy

Post by erthule »

Er Between Two Cities og Shadowrun Crossfire solgt? Ellers er jeg interesseret.
Michael_Olsen
250+ indlæg
250+ indlæg

Post by Michael_Olsen »

MichaelLego wrote:Understandable, they didn't make it easy... this set should have everything (minus the digital items & 1 Adventure Pack (but the other 3 are included) that they thew in the the Kickstarter Campaign. My understanding is that the base Kickstarter game has about twice the content, and then the Adventure packs added even more
Michael_Olsen wrote:
MichaelLego wrote:It's the Kickstarter Pack with 3 Adventure Packs, so I believe it was the Keeper level... I bought it from a backer who had not opened it
Thanks. I am just confused by the adventure pack count. There seem to be 4 or 5 as stretch goals alone (in adventurer's pledge and above), and if it is the keeper level it should have 3 additional.
Thanks. I must confess I find the price to be much too high (it is more than double the KS price). I will keep an eye out for changes to your price. Thanks again.
MichaelLego
10+ indlæg
10+ indlæg

Post by MichaelLego »

Understand, and no worries ... it is about what I paid for it (after import tax), and still less than what it is selling for on Ebay. The price may move, or if it doesn't sell, I might just add it back to my rotation... I really enjoyed it.
Michael_Olsen wrote:
MichaelLego wrote:Understandable, they didn't make it easy... this set should have everything (minus the digital items & 1 Adventure Pack (but the other 3 are included) that they thew in the the Kickstarter Campaign. My understanding is that the base Kickstarter game has about twice the content, and then the Adventure packs added even more
Michael_Olsen wrote:
Thanks. I must confess I find the price to be much too high (it is more than double the KS price). I will keep an eye out for changes to your price. Thanks again.
suuuuneeeee

Post by suuuuneeeee »

Er Dungeon Roll og Once upon a time stadig til salg?
Jeg er interesseret i begge og kan hente i Kolding :)
Ethanstyle

Post by Ethanstyle »

PM Sendt....
AJespersen

Post by AJespersen »

Har du stadig

• Shadowrun Crossfire --- (with Oni Promo Card)
--- https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/135 ... -crossfire
--- 250 DKK [sleeved, & plastic boxes]

( er klistermærkerne brugt ? eller taget i brug )