Skal lige købe Gloomhaven for 299 pounds

Køb, salg og bytte brugerne imellem.
Deerang
25+ indlæg
25+ indlæg

Skal lige købe Gloomhaven for 299 pounds

Post by Deerang »

Er det en fair pris ? Fundet det på geek. 299 er mange penge, det er kickstarter version med figurer. Hvad synes i ?
Sinbeerd
50+ indlæg
50+ indlæg

Re: Skal lige købe Gloomhaven for 299 pounds

Post by Sinbeerd »

Personligt synes jeg det er alt for dyrt. Hvis du kan vente til den kommer på lager i butikkerne vil du kunne spare mange penge. Kickstarteren kostede kun 80 dollars.
Jens_Hoppe
2500+ indlæg
2500+ indlæg

Post by Jens_Hoppe »

Enig, det er sindssygt meget mere end kickstarteren kostede.
What are you, like 80?
Senest købt: Prey Another Day, MLEM: Space Agency
tullis
100+ indlæg
100+ indlæg

Post by tullis »

Uhh ja med de priser Gloomhaven løber op i på ebay/bgg ect. har det godt nok været fristende at sælge, men er nu rimelig hyped for at få spillet det selv.
Stony
5000+ indlæg
5000+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Gaia Project, Brass (begge versioner), Hansa Teutonica, Steam, Concordia, Crokinole

Post by Stony »

De ligger til de priser. Men bliver de også SOLGT til de priser?
Sidst spillet:
Stony
5000+ indlæg
5000+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Gaia Project, Brass (begge versioner), Hansa Teutonica, Steam, Concordia, Crokinole

Post by Stony »

Det ser ud til at de forskellige netbutikker har bestilt det hjem, men bare ikke har dem på lager endnu. Hvis du kan vente, kan du få det for under en tusse inklusive fragt. (Det er så muligvis ikke helt den samme version. Så meget har jeg ikke kigget.)

https://braetspilspriser.dk/item/show/19450/gloomhaven
Sidst spillet:
tullis
100+ indlæg
100+ indlæg

Post by tullis »

Der er vidst lang kø på de preorders, så hvis man er interesseret er det nok en god ide at enten kontakte butikkerne eller bare hoppe på den reprint kickstarter der kommer senere på året.
Ikke at jeg har tænkt mig at prøve, men med den efterspørgsel der er kunne man nok sagtens sælge et eksemplar af Gloomhaven for ca 2000kr.

Btw, skaberen Isaac Childres er rimelig reel og svarer hurtigt tilbage(i min erfaring ihvertfald), hvis man har spørgsmål.
Tigrillo
100+ indlæg
100+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Pax Porfiriana, ZÈRTZ, Container, Glory to Rome, London, Eufrat & Tigris, Small City

Post by Tigrillo »

Det ser ud til at butikkerne kun har kunnet få ét eksemplar hver.
Taibi
500+ indlæg
500+ indlæg
Favoritspil: Ark Nova

Post by Taibi »

Re-print Kickstarter er annonceret:
For various reasons, I decided the best way to fund such a venture would be through another Kickstarter, but that avenue presented its own unique challenges. For one, I am gearing up for the Kickstarter of my next project, Founders of Gloomhaven. And for another, a Kickstarter, in general, should be for a new product, not something you just want to reprint.

Typically with reprint Kickstarters, creators add a bunch of new stretch goals and add-ons to justify going back to Kickstarter, but I didn't want to do that with Gloomhaven because I am happy with how it is. Sure, we'll need to fix some errors, reinforce the box, and solve the issues with the tracking HP and EXP on the character mats, but the last thing I want to do is add more stuff to the box. There's enough in there already.

So the obvious answer to me was to combine the reprint with the Founders of Gloomhaven Kickstarter. They are very different games, but they are set in the same world, so the combination makes enough sense to me. The Kickstarter and the stretch goals will be mainly focused on Founders of Gloomhaven, but there will be a separate pledge level to order the second printing of Gloomhaven.

This is sort of new territory here, and I'm a little scared. Due to the popularity of Gloomhaven and the fact that Founders is very much more of a niche Euro product, I fully expect Gloomhaven pledges to eclipse Founders pledges, leading to a project that is focused on something that only amounts to a small percentage of the pledges. It might be a little weird at first, but with a little ingenuity, I am hoping to be able to combine the two disparate products into a single, coherent Kickstarter project.
Og lidt FAQ:
What versions of Gloomhaven will be available?
Due to the timing of the reprint, I don't think I can make standee-only copies available this time around. I need to focus on making a single big-box product, so that will be the retail version with minis, but it will also include the cypher key for the glyphs found in the game. I will also make available options to get separate packs of just character minis and separate packs of just character standees, as well.

What will be changed in the new Glomhaven printing?
As I said above, we will be fixing errors in the rule book, scenario book and cards for the new printing. I will make a list of all of those changes available on BGG after they happen. We will also be reinforcing the box to reduce shipping damage and we will be making custom dials to track HP and EXP instead of using tokens on those poorly cut tracks.
Sidst spillet:

Min profil på BGG